Training of Trainers
About the Course
If you have a large experience in a particular field and you dream of becoming a Trainer, you are encouraged to attend this Three Days Train of Trainer Course.
After attending this course, attendees will:
- Know The Basic Requirements Of A Qualified Trainer & Different Types Of Training & Training Tools
- Understand The Adult Learning Process (Andragogy), Knowles’ 5 Adult Learning Theory Assumptions And Principles, Instructional Designs Models / ADDIE Model / Kolb's Learning Model
- Recognize The Steps Of An Effective Training, TNA (Training Needs Assessment, Role Of Icebreakers, Energizers And Activities, Presentation Phases
- Identify The Attendees Personalities, Dealing With Difficult Participants, Kirkpatrick’s Model
- To Market For Your Training Services As A Freelance
- Deliver Excellent Training Sessions
Course at a Glance
|February 14, 2019 - February 16, 2019|
|3 full days from 9 am till 4 pm|
|English and Arabic|
|Lebanon, zalka, Beirut, Zalka,Cite Moussa, Block A, 9th floor|
Reserve A Seat In This Course250.00$Register Here
List of Tags
About the Member | BTA | Besst Training AcademyView More
BESST SARL, Business Etiquette & Soft Training, was established in 2009. The Head office is located
in Zalka, Cite Moussa Center, Block A, 9th Floor.
At the beginning, the main services were « Soft Skills Training, MGT & HR consultancy as well as
Heahunting and Recruitment».
With the growing business network of BESST SARL, other services were added to the above list and each service is managed by experts in the field:
- Training & Capacity Building
- HR, MGT & Consultancy
- Recruitment & Headhunting
- Promotional Campaigns
- Graphic Design & Advertising Services
- Event Catering Services
BESST SARL enjoys a very healthy reputation in the Lebanese Market as well as the MENA area.This is due
to the professionalism, passion and persistence of the partners who are running the business.
BESST SARL entered in partnership with BANFI agency in Germany for recruitment cooperation.Thus,
companies looking for European talent can depend on us for securing needed employees.
|00961 71 914400|
|Lebanon, 00961, Zalka, Main Road, Cite Moussa Center, 9th Floor|