Erasmus+ Program: Orientation Session & Training Workshop
About the Course
Erasmus Plus nowadays is becoming a great platform for educational and other related institutions of every kind.
This particular program dedicated for Education, Training, Youth and Sports constitutes a unique opportunity to explore funding, conduct development projects and carry out networking practices in several areas.
Through a wide array of fields, Erasmus+ tackles the most critical socio-economic changes in support of the implementation of the European policy agenda for growth, jobs, equity and social inclusion.
The designated seminars (Orientation Session & Training Workshop) are specifically designed to provide learners with the most useful insights and practical tools pertaining to the Program. They offer participants with an essential overview on how to up-grade their existing EU project management skills vis-à-vis the very distinctive implementation attributes.
Moreover, they equip you with the needed understanding as well as the most effective hands-on experience to undertake a professional reflection and a solid application base of all its aspects.
- Improve the accessibility of participants’ to EU funded projects
- Help them get broader understanding of Erasmus+ practices, policies and systems
- Enhance their competences and practical skills in the design, management and funding procedures
By attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge, information and understanding about EU policies and Erasmus Plus Program
- Improve their technical skills in relation to the ideation, application process and analysis of successful projects
- Obtain in depth familiarity of the preparation and management of the various phases of the project
- Teachers, Headmasters, Professors, Education Managers & Counselors
- Trainers, Project Coordinators and Other Staff Members
- NGO Leaders, Activists, Public Servants and Policy Makers
Program - Friday June 14: Orientation Session on Erasmus+
17:30 - 18:00 Registration & Welcome Drink
18:00 - 19:30 Presentation & Discussion
19:30 - 20:00 Reception
- For Training Workshop ONLY - Saturday June 15: $180 (Register Here)
- For Both Events - June 14 & June 15: $220 (Register Here)
50% after Saturday May 4, 2019
100% after Saturday May 11, 2019
Trainer: Prof. Gregory Makrides
Professor Dr. Gregoris A. Makrides, holds a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the IIT-Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago, USA. He taught mathematics in HEI from 1986 until 2006. He worked as a teacher trainer at the Cyprus Pedagogical Institute (1995-2000), as the Dean of Enrolment Management at the University of Nicosia (2000-2006) and as Director of Research and International Relations at the University of Cyprus (2006-2017), deputy director of Studies and Student Affairs (2014-2016) and in parallel he was the Executive Director of the European Office of Cyprus (2007-2016)...
Register here: http://www.ldn-lb.org/details.aspx?id=3040
Course at a Glance
|June 14, 2019 - June 15, 2019|
|Lebanon, Metn, Dbayeh, Louis V Hotel|