About the Course
Communication Skills Outline:
- Why And How Do We Communicate?
- The Power Of Non-Verbal Communication
- Common Communication Barriers
- The Role Of Expectations And Perception In Communication
- The Art Of Choosing The Proper Wording And Intonation
- Importance Of Active Listening In Effective Communication
- Self-Awareness Assessment
- Communication Needed In Business Relationships
- Commandments Of Positive Relationships
- The Different Channels Of Communication
- Choosing The Most Appropriate Channel
- Speaking Like A STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result)
- Aggressive, Assertive And Passive Communication Styles
- Proper “Giving Feedback” Techniques
- Writing Properly For A Better Message Communication
- “I Message” Versus The “YOU Message”
- Course Wrap-Up
Course at a Glance
|February 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018|
|from 9 am till 5 pm|
|Lebanon, Achrafieh, TBA|
About the Member | BTA | Besst Training AcademyView More
BESST SARL, Business Etiquette & Soft Training, was established in 2009. The Head office is located
in Zalka, Cite Moussa Center, Block A, 9th Floor.
At the beginning, the main services were « Soft Skills Training, MGT & HR consultancy as well as
Heahunting and Recruitment».
With the growing business network of BESST SARL, other services were added to the above list and each service is managed by experts in the field:
- Training & Capacity Building
- HR, MGT & Consultancy
- Recruitment & Headhunting
- Promotional Campaigns
- Graphic Design & Advertising Services
- Event Catering Services
BESST SARL enjoys a very healthy reputation in the Lebanese Market as well as the MENA area.This is due
to the professionalism, passion and persistence of the partners who are running the business.
BESST SARL entered in partnership with BANFI agency in Germany for recruitment cooperation.Thus,
companies looking for European talent can depend on us for securing needed employees.
|00961 71 914400|
|Lebanon, 00961, Zalka, Main Road, Cite Moussa Center, 9th Floor|