Best Practices in Time & Productivity Management
About the Course
1. Identify your time wasters and adopt strategies for reducing them
2. Recognize the main causes of procrastination and apply techniques to overcome them
3. Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions
4. Acquire practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritizing work
5. Learn practical techniques to accomplish your tasks and meet the deadlines.
Managers, supervisors and employees interested to improve their time management skills.
Course at a Glance
|February 20, 2019 - February 21, 2019|
|Two Half Days|
|Lebanon, Beirut, Saifi village, Fouad Chehab avenue , Ring building, 4th floor|
List of Tags
About the Member | Management MixView More
Management Mix is a European Company providing Consulting and Training solutions in Management & Development.
Management Mix implemented a quality management system according to the international standard ISO 9001:2008; certified by TÜV Rheinland Cert GmbH - ID Number: 9105068796
Management Mix training solutions are accredited by International Accreditation Organization - IAO
Management Mix training solutions are also accredited by International Finance Corporation to deliver Business Edge Training
Management Mix offers the following solutions:
Consulting The Management Mix Guide is copyrighted & registered in France INPI No: 09 3 628 747),
Design & Develop International Investments.
Management Mix operates through Three Regional Headquarters: Lebanon, Armenia & Cypru.
|+961 1 983838 | +961 1 983737|
|+961 1 976247|
|Lebanon, Beirut, Beirut, Saifi village, Fouad Chehab avenue, Ring building,|